Most people think a real estate agent is someone you call upon when you’re ready to buy or sell a home. While that’s true, your real estate agent can also provide helpful advice and counsel throughout the homeownership lifecycle. For most of us, our home is our largest single investment. Make sure you have a professional to help you care for it.
Here are a few things we can do for you – when you’re not selling or buying:
- Keep you abreast every 30 days on home sales and listings in your neighborhood.
- Help you decide whether or not to appeal your new assessment notice from the City and County.
- Offer advice on which enhancements and improvements you should or shouldn’t make to your home. You want to make sure you don’t over or under-improve, based on the neighborhood comparables.
- Help you choose bonded, insured, inspected contractors to do any work, either maintenance or remodeling, to protect your most valuable asset.
- Help you determine how well your property management company is doing on behalf of you and your neighbors, if you live in a condo.
- Make sure your home is properly insured in case of a partial or total loss.
- Check that at any given time your home’s financing tools meet the current marketplace (interest rate, term and closing costs.)
- Help you and your neighbors preserve the integrity of your neighborhood as it relates to your homeowners association standards and management.
By partnering together, we are positioning ourselves for you to refer us to others. Thank you for the confidence extended. Your home is your most important asset, and it is our life’s passion to help you protect, maintain and enjoy it – between transactions.